Our Fairly Mined Gold

We believe Stilnest can make a small difference. We are committed to giving everyone involved in our jewelry, from the source of the precious metals to our customers, a product that is as ethical and sustainable as possible.

New in: The Posy rings

Empowerment RingEmpowerment Ring
Empowerment Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Queen Of Tears RingQueen Of Tears Ring
Queen Of Tears Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Soft Revolution RingSoft Revolution Ring
Soft Revolution Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Engravable Fair Bands

From now on you can also personalize some of our Fair Band designs with our engraving service. Your story, your design.

Antique Fair RingAntique Fair Ring
Antique Fair Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Lines Fair BandLines Fair Band
Lines Fair Band

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Scale Fair BandScale Fair Band
Scale Fair Band

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Thin Fanned Fair BandThin Fanned Fair Band
Thin Fanned Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Thin Fair BandThe Thin Fair Band
The Thin Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Bold Fair BandThe Bold Fair Band
The Bold Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Stacked Fair BandStacked Fair Band
Stacked Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

It is estimated that, as of 2020 , humankind has extracted 80% of all our planet’s gold. Sadly, a more accurate term would be “exploited”. We believe that how we mine the remaining 20% matters. Mining has a direct impact on the health of our planet and of the communities making a living from it. Unfortunately, it is estimated that only 0.005% of all mined gold has been mined fairly since 2015.


Today, we want to take one fair step forward.

The Fair Pattern Bands

Solo Diamond Fair BandSolo Diamond Fair Band Jewelry stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Solo Diamond Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Simple Round Fair BandSimple Round Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Simple Round Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Simple Square Fair BandSimple Square Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Simple Square Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Round Fair BandRound Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Round Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Twisted Diamonds Fair BandTwisted Diamonds Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Twisted Diamonds Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Starlit Diamonds Fair BandStarlit Diamonds Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Starlit Diamonds Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Thin Fair BandThe Thin Fair Band
The Thin Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Square Fair BandSquare Fair Band Jewelry Stilnest 46 (14.6 mm) 14ct Fair Trade Gold
Square Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Lines Fair BandLines Fair Band
Lines Fair Band

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Scale Fair BandScale Fair Band
Scale Fair Band

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Antique Fair RingAntique Fair Ring
Antique Fair Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Soft Revolution RingSoft Revolution Ring
Soft Revolution Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Queen Of Tears RingQueen Of Tears Ring
Queen Of Tears Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

Empowerment RingEmpowerment Ring
Empowerment Ring

14k Fairtrade-Gold

The Dotted Fair BandThe Dotted Fair Band
The Dotted Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Braided Fair BandThe Braided Fair Band
The Braided Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Tiger Fair BandThe Tiger Fair Band
The Tiger Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Stacked Fair BandStacked Fair Band
Stacked Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Thin Fanned Fair BandThin Fanned Fair Band
Thin Fanned Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Wide Fanned Fair BandWide Fanned Fair Band
Wide Fanned Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

The Bold Fair BandThe Bold Fair Band
The Bold Fair Band

14ct Fairtrade-Gold

Good for the people.

Artisanal mining makes up 20% of all mined gold, and it is estimated that over 100 million people in around 80 countries depend on artisanal gold mining for a living. A majority of these groups do not own formal mining rights and the proper equipment, leaving them vulnerable to exploitation and compromising their environment due to the use of toxic chemicals.

Creating a traceable production chain where everyone has equal access to the right supplies, fair payment, and accurate gold market prices, is key.