Your cart is empty
Receive 10% off for a Christmas delivery or 20% off for a January pre-order.
Discover the collection
This piece is made to order for you. Handcrafted and shipped directly from the goldsmith to you after 10 business days.
Made from recycled and responsibly sourced materials.
No mass production, every piece is made to your order.
Timeless craftsmanship and design that are made to last.
The Fair Bands Collection is crafted from 14K solid Fairtrade-Gold sourced from certified mines in the South of Peru and responsibly sourced diamonds. Together with makers from Hamburg and Fairtrade, we want to help make mining gold safer and fairer. All jewelry is made-to-order and from mine to you, each gram of gold is transparently traced. Learn more here.
What is the material of our Fair Bands collection made of?58.5% of the material is Fairtrade certified fine gold.The remaining 41.5% consists of copper and recycled silver, which are sourced from RJC certified suppliers.
Ring Width 2 mmRing Thickness 1.2 mmWeight approx 1.2g (size 56)
Ringsize 46-51: 16 DiamondsRingsize 52-58: 18 DiamondsRingsize 59-62: 20 DiamondsDiamond size 0.003ct (0.9mm), 0.005ct (1.05mm), 0.008ct (1.25mm), 0.01ct (1.35mm)
Free standard shipping over 100 EUR/ 120 USD/ 90 GBPFree worldwide FedEx shipping over 150 EUR/ 185 USD/ 130 GBP
*Average standard shipping times: Germany 1-2 days, Austria 3-4 days, UK/ US/ Europe/ Switzerland 1 week and Australia/ Asia/ Canada/ South America 2-3 weeks. Shipping with FedEx takes 2-4 days worldwide.
In stock: Ships within 2-7 daysMade-to-order: Shipped straight from our goldsmith (12-18 working days), Fair Trade (10 working days), stock items (ready to ship in 4-9 working days).The longer delivery time applies. Candles, gift cards and Fair Trade items get shipped separately.
EU shipping import tax free.NON EU shipping with possible import tax fee at delivery.Swiss FedEx shipping without import tax fees at delivery.
Easy 14 Day Returns for a refund
2 Year Warranty & Repair Service (for details see FAQs)
14ct Solid Gold